Where am I? Crap! My Wife Lit a Match, and POOF---
--I end up here. (Where's here?)


Stick around and find out!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Don't Mind Me---I Was Just Passing by and Thought I'd Drop in--


What a pathetic picture you all present. How I hate to watch news, or newspapers any more, or listen to the pathetic whining of those who no longer believe in this country.
The art of criticism is at it's highest point, today. The bad habits of the liberals, who criticizes anything, everything and all things has seeped into the minds of the conservatives.
It's even brought the Republican Party to its knees--not to beg, but to bow in obsequious acquiescence. Their acquiescence demonstrates there philosophical change to the unbalanced mind of the left.

Oh, they haven't embraced the entire philosophy of the left as yet, but they are markedly on their way toward that goal.

I'm old.
I understand what is expected of me by my party and my peers--die, and leave the field to the younger.
But, I sit here, with my life-sustaining tube up my nose in total rebellion. Were there an active militia I could join that promised to over throw the mess we are in at present, I would do everything in my power to aid them.

As it is, I can only do my best to counter the politically correct crap we are mired in every day.
An anonymous man once said, "America! I weep for thee! Thy talents and thy energies are wasted on the trivial and thy greatness has become a comedy of errors."
--And I will be damned! Turns out the anonymous man was me--and I may have been drunk at the time—not that it would matter.

Maybe I should stay drunk--the world becomes a more sensible place until the hangover.
You see, I still remember the days when men believed in patriotism, honesty, loyalty and hard work. A time when a man was known by his reputation.

I can remember when Gen. D. MacArthur uttered these famous words at West Point: "Duty, Honor, Country!"
http://www.au.af.mil/AU/AWC/AWCGATE/au-24/au24-352mac.html

No comments: